Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What is the best drum kit that works with both rock band 2 and guitar hero 5?

Q. I have most of the rock band and guitar hero games for xbox 360. However, I'm still using the rock band 1 drums which no longer work properly. I'd like to upgrade to a wireless set that works easily with both brands of games. Thanks!

A. Check out these compatibility charts.
http://durmebugs.tripod.com/videogamefinder/rockbandcompatibility.html

Which gaming system has the best graphics for Guitar Hero?
Q. Which gaming system has the best graphics for the recent Guitar Hero games? Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or Wii?

A. PlayStation 3 :)

What is the most enjoyable or best guitar hero game?
Q. Now that the rage is over and I can probably get it for a good price, out of all the guitar hero games out there, what has been the best one? I have a Wii and an Xbox 360, and I love a variety of classic rock. If someone out there knows their stuff, it would be great if you could let me know which one is you favorite and why. Thanks!

A. if u have the money get the newest one but one of my favorites guitar hero 3 that was fun versing bosses and has alot of good songs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment