Friday, August 9, 2013

can i get a xbox 360 arcade game without having to purchase xbox live?

Q. i would like to buy an xbox 360 arcade game, (castle crashers) but i do no have xbox live. is there anyway to get around having to buy xbox live to get an arcade game?

if there isn't can somebody give me detailed instructions on how i can get and set up xbox live for the least amount of money?
thanks,
mike

A. If you have a wireless router and an xbox 360, it is relatively easy and cheap to hook up. If you don't have a a router, then you need to get one, and can just hook up through an ethernet cord.

If you are in the situation that I was, my Xbox was downstairs, and my router was upstairs. I didn't want to shell out $100 for the Microsoft wireless adapter so I went without live for a few years. I have a laptop, and one day my friend asked me, "I wonder if you could connect to Xbox Live through your laptop?" So we played around with it and got it. For this setup, you need a laptop connected to a wireless router, an ethernet cord from your Xbox to your laptop, and you also have to bridge a local area connection to your wireless connection, which is super easy to do. You get a free month of Xbox Live once you register your gamertag, but after that you have to pay for it. IMO, way cheaper and easier than shelling out the money.

What is the difference between all the different Xbox 360s?
Q. I'm going to buy an Xbox 360 and I've heard about a lot of different types like the Pro, the Elite, the Core, the Arcade, and the Super Elite. Could someone explain how all these types are different from the Xbox 360. (And don't say that I should buy a Ps3.)

A. i got the 4gb and i added a 320gb hard drive for 120.00 US Dollars at newegg.com with a free lego star wars game, there the cheapest or try walmart

real easy to install the added hard drive, just pop it in

Can someone help me with building a gaming desktop?
Q. Hello, I am quite new to PC gaming, but I would like to make the switch from my Xbox 360 to a PC. My Xbox is pretty old and I fear it might not have much time left, so I would like to switch over to PC gaming. I honestly have no idea about customizing desktop computers for gaming, and I just want to do some research before wasting my money on something that I could have built myself for a cheaper price. If anyone could point me to tutorials on how to build a PC for gaming, that would be great. I'm not looking for a super computer, just something that can handle Black Ops 2, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and games like that. Thank you for your replies in advance!

A. Chassis - NZXT Phantom 410 ($84)
CPU - Intel i5-3570K ($210)
Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Pro 3 ($95)
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 ($72)
Video card - Asus GTX 660 Ti ($255)
Hard drive - Seagate Barracuda 1TB ($70)
Optical drive - Samsung DVD RW ($15)
Power Supply - Thermaltake Smart Series 750w ($90)
Operating system - Windows 7 or 8 ($90)
Mouse - Razer Deathadder 2013 ($55)
Display - Viewsonic VX2370Smh-LED ($165)
Solid-state drive - Crucial M4 128GB ($115)
Sound card - Creative Sound Blaster Titanium HD ($140)

These all seem like some good deals , best of all these parts really work well ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment