Thursday, August 1, 2013

What should i get an ipod nano or xbox 360 games?

Q. What should i get an ipod nano or xbox 360 games?
My parents said that i could get an ipod nano with a case and the insurance plan or i could use the equivalent amount of money to buy xbox 360 games.
What should i buy?
and i want both at an equal standard.

A. It depends on what ipod nano - 8gb? 16gb?
Depends on what games you already have for the xbox 360

What's a good Xbox 360 game to buy right now,and where can I buy Minecraft for cheap?
Q. I am wondering where I can buy a good Xbox 360 game besides:
Halo Reach
MW3
GOW3
Nba2k12
Batman Arkham City.

Leave a answer below please.

A. The Best games to get for Xbox except those mentioned above should be:
- Prototype 2
- Mass effect 3
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Must try these.

Can I play an xbox 360 game that I bought in America on a console that I bought in France?
Q. My sister is visiting me in Florida from France, and I want to be able to give her some xbox 360 games for Christmas. If I did give her some games, will she be able to play them on her xbox 360 that she bought in France?
Or is there some (pain in the neck) protection system that will not allow it to work?

A. I am afraid not. PS3 is the only game system that has region free games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment