Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What are some great survival apocalypse zombie games for xbox 360?

Q. I'm looking for a great zombie apocalypse game for xbox 360. Left 4 dead is a good starting point. It is a mission based game it's fun but I want a 1-2 player survival game. The day-z mod is a great example of what I want but I know its arma 2 and pc but isnthere any xbox 360 games similar to this type of game.

A. I have a few examples here.

-Dead Island: I haven't played it myself but a few of my friends have and they say it is great. From what they have told me and from the Youtube videos I have seen, I think it is a game you should try out.

-Call of Duty: Black Ops: This game has a sweet zombies mode. You can play solo, 2 player, 3 player, or 4 player. The game play is great. It starts of slow and takes a good 10-17 minutes to speed up, but when it does.... it is crazy. You are faced with a small sum of zombies at the start, but later on as you progress through the match you are faced with an increasing number of zombies. But don't worry you also get points for each zombie you kill, which you can use to buy guns from walls, or use the mystery box to get a random weapon (if you don't like the weapon you get you don't have to take it, but you still don't get your points back, unless you get the teddy bear, which makes the box move somewhere else on the map), and you can also spend the points on perks (which can increase your reload speed, the amount of times a zombie has to hit you to down you, allow you to revive your team-mates quicker, and the rate of fire on your guns). If you like fast-paced, team oriented zombie games I recomend COD: Black Ops. It also doesn't hurt to get the online multiplayer and Campaign in the game too. Its like 2 games in 1!
Hope I helped!

How do I delete saved games from xbox 360 memory card?
Q. I am trying to delete saved games from my xbox 360 memory card. I can't find a place to do that. Can anyone tell me how?
I should probably tell you this is the arcade model. I bought a new game, Spider-man web of shadows. When I put the game into the system it did an update and when I started playing it the game will freeze and will not do anything. I am used to playing PS2 games so this is a new experience for me. hope this will help for you to answer the question.

A. i need to go ill edit later.

What co-op car racing games are good for xbox 360? For me and my girlfriend?
Q. Hey there,

Me and my girlfriend want to play some good co-op car racing games on xbox 360 together, what are some good games? (Nothing to easy)

Also, thinking of buying more than one, I love the "out run the cops" concept in the need for speed games, which need for speed game is a good game to play and also has a good "cop chasing" concept linked into it?


Thanks, Demo

A. It really depends on what you and you're girlfriend are after, I suggest going through the reviews written here.

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=games&category=racing&platform=13
The site has reviews on the latest Need for Speed




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment