Friday, July 12, 2013

what is the best dragon ball z game for xbox 360?

Q. im looking for a dragon ball z game for the xbox 360 only. im wondering what the best one is i thought about ultimate tenkaichi but i heard it was mildly dissapointing. and budokai tenkaichi 1 - 3 is for ps2 and wii only so...

A. Dragonball Z Raging Blast1 and 2

also there is a new (and also expensive) game called Ultimate Tenkaichi

These are the most recent games as well

Which dragon ball z game should I buy for my xbox 360?
Q. I used to play dragon ball z games like budokai and budokai tenkaichi back when I was younger and I want to get back in to it. I was wondering what the best dbz game I could buy for my xbox 360 is?

A. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, Ultimate Tenkaichi is boring. At least raging blast 2 has fighting that is rich.

Is dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi worth buying for Xbox 360?
Q. Im a big fan of dragon ball z and ive only played one dragon ballz game that i currently have and that is DBZ burst limt for xbox 360 i was planning to get more but wasent sure if i should get raging blast 1 and 2 or buy the newest one tat came out which is DBZ ultimate tenkaichi
what shoudl i get?

A. Me and my brother were in the same situation as you. We ended up getting Ultimate Tenkaichi. We got Ultimate Tenkaichi becuz you can create a character and the gameplay we saw of the fighting and stuff looked pretty sweet and it is. My brother played raging blast 2 at a friends house before buying ultimate tenkaichi and he says he likes Ultimate Tenkachi better. I'd say its worth getting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment