Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In Batman Arkham City is their a way to Play Catwoman on the Xbox 360 Game without my Redeem code?

Q. I brought my Batman game from tescos and it was in the used section.
I found the redeem code in the game case and I typed it in and it sayed that the code I had typed in had already been used...I don't have the receat so I cant bring it back I don't think...
I really want to play Catwoman so is their a code/cheat on the Xbox 360 that I can type in or a Redeem code that didn't come with my game that can allow me to play as Catwoman
please!!! Help Xxxxxx :3 :)

A. If the game was in the used game section, then it means the code has been used.

You can not play as Catwoman unless you buy another code.

How do I enter cheats on CoD4 for XBox 360?
Q. How do I enter cheats on CoD4 for XBox 360? Do I have to have internet hooked up to it? I have finished the game, it said I can use cheats, but how?

A. If you are trying to enter cheats on live you can't. If your trying to do it for the story then you collect Intel. The more Intel you collect the more cheats you unlock. If you wonder where to find the cheats you press pause, then go to options, and you will see the word cheats.

How do I use the Black and White button for grand theft auto san andreas cheats on a xbox-360 controller?
Q. When I look for cheats on the game it tells me to use "Black" and "White". And i know what a xbox contoller loooks like so i know theres a black and white button on it. Is there like a substitute button for the Xbox-360 controller, or can i just not be able to use the cheats?

A. Use the right and left bumpers [not the triggers ] - LB and RB on the xbox 360 controller.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment