Saturday, July 27, 2013

where can i fined suppliers of xbox 360 ps3 video games?

Q. Dear all,

I am trying to start a video game business as online reseller I have been doing a lot of research on wholesale suppliers but no luck. Can you please let me know of some legit wholesale suppliers UK or Abroad? I am looking to buy cheapest brand new titles for xbox 360, ps3, pc, and wii. Please be kind enough to let me know asap?What do you think about www.DHgate.com it is scam or not?

A. DHgate is obvious scam. For being an online reseller, just contact xbox itself. Contact nintendo, contact a pc store like micro center or comp usa or etc. best buy would be your best bet. if you have one close to your location.

What are the first steps to opening a video game exchange store?
Q. My once small town is developing like crazy and more and more large companies are coming in. I think now would be a great time to open a video game trading/exchange store since there isn't one within a 30 mile radius. Could someone give me answers/advice on how to get started? I understand the basics of business management, that is not a problem, I suppose the issue would be inventory and distibutors for starters.

A. Well first off let me just tell you that the markup on video games and electronics are very slim do to the amount of competition and chain stores such as BestBuy, Circuit City, etc...
But, don't let that get you down. Now if your serious about opening a video game store, you will need quite a few things.

First off, you will need to aquire a resellers certificate and a tax I.D from the government. This allows you to buy from distributors without paying any tax.

The next step after getting these documents is to contact the distributors. Now there are quite a few, but the two biggest and best known ones for video games are D&H and Ingram Micro.

After you have set up an account with your distributors, it is time to buy. The secret to making a reasonable profit from this industry and in the electronics industry in general is buying in large quantities. For example if you buy only 1 or 2 games from them, it's only going to be 3 or 4 dollars less then what you would pay at retail, which is not worth it.

In order to get good pricing you would need to order atleast 10 units per item and atleast 10 to 15 different items. This way you will be able to make a little return for yourself.

Now in your case, your saying you want to open a fresh new store. In order to be successful your going to have to stock this store with all the latest and best video games including Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube and DS, Sony PSP, and the upcoming Nintendo Wii and Playstation 3. Your first order from the distributors should be between $50,000 to $60,000 dollars. If you do it this way, they will surely give you true wholesale pricing, probably $10 to $15 dollars less then the retail price for each video game and $50 to $80 dollars off the actual consoles.

I hope this helps, I know how tough it can be starting a new business. I used to own a video game store and now I have just started a computer electronics store. Best Wishes and I hope you do well, don't give up.

Trying to get a small Video game selling buisness working. wanted to know if anyone wants to buy or can help?
Q. Hey. I'm trying something out that i've wanted to try for a very long time which is mainly just start my own little buisness but even better is I want to sell video game systems, games. etc. Don't really know how to start it though. trying to get it started by selling stuff online like putting up ads and what not. Want to know if theres anything anyone would like to buy. Just tell me what it is you want and i'll try to find it for you. I can pretty much get anything from old skool like nes, snes, etc. to ps2's and Xbox 360's. I can sell them as bundles like with games or just systems or just games. Doesn't matter. Also, if anyone has any idea's or know any places either online or in Florida that I can sell my stuff on or to, please let me know a.s.a.p. Really want to make this work and could use the extra cash. Thank you for reading and take care.

A. you'll never be able to compete with the big chains-give it up - they will probably be able to sell at the price you pay wholesale because they can buy in much larger quantities




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment