Saturday, July 27, 2013

Is it safe to buy a xbox 360 hard drive for ebay?

Q. I was thinking about buying a xbox 360 harddrive for my slim i found some on ebay for really cheap $55.39 for a 320gb hardrive is it safe to buy them, i only want a hard drive so i can download xbox 360 games on demand and arcade games.

A. I got mine from here
http://www.amazon.com/320GB-Internal-Slim-Hard-Disk-Drive/dp/B006NRMBF6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358536341&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+360+s+hard+drive

And to give me more information: It was formatted to work right away on my XBOX 360 S. I am able to download and play games on it just like the original hard disk. Only issue with is (I really don't think its a big deal) is that, it wont play OLD Xbox games.

Its been 3 months and works perfectly without any problems.

What are some great Xbox 360 games to get?
Q. I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and the games that I have right now are Fable II, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Rock Band 2, and Castle Crashers. What other games should I get that are great?

A. If you're into sports, here are the best for each main category:
Soccer: FIFA 10 or 09 (depending on your budget or whatever)
Football: Madden 10
Basketball: NBA LIve 10
Hockey: NHL 10 (this definitely beats out NHL 2K10)

*Also, Skate 2 is really enjoyable (there's a lot of different things to do in game, but I would suggest waiting for Skate 3)

If you're looking for shooting games, try these:
Any of the Call of Duty games (I prefer Modern Warfare 2 and World at War)
Gears of War 2
Halo 3 ODST (And it comes with two discs so it's a great deal for multiplayer and the campaign is nice too)
If you like classics, you might want to try Perfect Dark Zero, although some of the graphics aren't the best.
Mass Effect

If you like RPG's, try these:
Elders Scrolls IV: Oblivion or Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (I personally liked Morrowind better although it's for the 1st Xbox, not the Xbox 360)
Dragon Age Origins
Phantasy Star Universe
Final Fantasy XIII (When it comes out lol. All Final Fantasy games are great!)

That's all I have for now..
Hope this helped!

From what site to buy second hand xbox 360 games?
Q. So i just bought myself an xbox 360 and it came with gow3 now i'm kind of bored of it and I want to buy some other games and my question is what sites are good for second hand xbox 360 games
Also what games would you recommend me?

A. GameStop.com has some good deals on new and used games. I would recommend Halo Reach, GTA 4, Battlefield 3 and maybe a sports game like NHL 12, FIFA 12 or NFL 12 those are usually a good change of pace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment