Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can you get banned for playing an XBOX 360 game before the release date?

Q. Also, what about if I get a game early, then unplug my live and earn achievements, then on the release date plug it back in? Can Microsoft track achievements earned offline? My friend says you can, but I say no, because maybe you didnt know the game was out early and figured that it had been out for a while.

A. If it's a legit copy of a game that some retailer broke street date on, they do not ban anybody for playing before release.

If it's a pirated copy, you're taking a chance on getting a console ban for it. They may or may not be able to tell exactly when you got the achievements, but they can tell that you earned a few days worth of achievements on the day of release, and that can have them take a closer look at your console and profile.

Playstation 3 - Was it a good choice and what games should I pick?
Q. I just bought a Playstation 3, after owning the Xbox 360 for quite some time now. Do you think I made a good choice and can you give me some detailed reasons as to why I made a good choice. Iâm also not to sure on what games I should be getting. I like war games and really nothing else. When you give me a list of these games, please provide release dates and specifics.

A. i love ps3...i enjoy the game "burnout, paradise city" the most.

the 360 crashes alot more than the ps3. when they first came out, the 360 was a better choice because it had all the games...but as of september of this year, the ps3 is comming back wiht all their games...so the ps3 is in lead in my opinion because it has better software and graphics...more technical.

Playstation 3 - Was it a good choice and which games should I pick?
Q. I just bought a Playstation 3, after owning the Xbox 360 for quite some time now. Do you think I made a good choice and can you give me some reasons as to why I made a good choice. Iâm also not to sure on what games I should be getting. I like war games and really nothing else. When you give me a list of these games, please provide release dates and specifics.

A. Yes!!!! the PS3 has free online multuplayer and free internet. it is also a cheat blue ray player. Get
resistance 2,
GTA4,
Call of Duty WAW, Call of duty 4,
Haze,
Brothers in arm hells highway,
Dead space,
Battlefield bad company,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment