Friday, July 12, 2013

Is there a way to play game audio through my Xbox 360 Headset?

Q. I have an Arsenal Gaming Xbox 360 headset that covers both ears so I'm having trouble hearing my TV while I'm playing games like Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Because of this I was wondering about the question up above. If anyone could help or offer suggestions i would be appreciative. Thanks!

A. You can use any PC headset like an XBOX gaming headset using an XJacker kit. They give you game audio and chat mix, not like headset buddy, intec, and datel, which only give you chat.

With XJacker, you can connect to your TV/stereo headphone jack, to your TV/stereo RCA outputs, or to your console directly. Also, they have an amped kit if you like it really loud. It's a much cheaper alternative to getting a Turtle Beach or Astro Mixamp.

http://www.xjacker.com

Can anyone recommend any really good Xbox 360 games that I can pick up on the cheap?
Q. I'm looking for cheap but good xbox 360 games as I want to build up my collection but not spend too much. I'm from England, so please only recommendations that are available to me. All are welcome though

A. Orange Box, Borderlands (get the Game Of The Year edition with the extra levels), Assassin's Creed (1, maybe 2?), Bayonetta, Brutal Legend, Bioshock, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Grand Theft Auto, Fallout, Star Wars: Forced Unleashed, any of the LEGO games...this should give you a good start.


If you've got a used game shop near you, check that out as they often have older games at cheaper prices as well as coupons or other discounts. For instance the big chain in the US is Gamestop who has a buy-2-get-1 free sale every 3 or 4 months. It's possible to pick up 3 games for just over $10 apiece using this sale. Even if you buy newer games at higher prices, you're still getting quite a discount.

What are really good and cheap xbox 360 games?
Q. i'm looking to buy an xbox 360 and im not sure what games i should buy to start with. I don't really want them to be too expensive so keep them cheap and make sure the games are good. Thanks

A. Assassins Creed and GTA 4 are both very cheap, and great games :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment