Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What are good rpg and action, adventure games for xbox 360?

Q. I absolutely loved the Assassin's Creed series and I also love Prototype. I am looking for games similar to that or just good rpg games and action, adventure games.
Thanks!

A. try out the elder scrolls:Oblivion, or Fallout 3, they are amazing games

Is it okay to be stuck playing with old games?
Q. I have an xbox 360 and I only have games between the years of 2005-2011. Right now I cant afford any new games and it sucks. I only play shooters, fighting games, sometimes racing games, and a little bit of adventure games. For example I only have modern warfare 2 and all of my other friends on xbox live play black ops 2. Is it fine to play old games?

A. First, there is nothing wrong with playing older games. In fact, when you get older, you may start to enjoy playing the old games more then the next "best thing".
Also, It's alright if you can't afford the newest game. Money is normally a short term problem. I find storing a little money at a time and saving up to the price pretty rewarding.
To overall answer your question, there is nothing wrong with playing old games. :) Hope this helps

I need some ideas on xbox 360 games and consoles?
Q. I need help to pick out some new games for my 360. I like action and adventure games. And some intense shooter games. I also am going to get a new xbox 360 slim. Should I get the 4GB ( I play a lot of games and save them to the console, and I'm going to play onlne ) or the 250GB if needed to step the price up. Thanks

A. Zac:
I reccomend getting the 250 gb xbox360 slim. the 4 gb is nice, but thats if u dont save alot of games to your harddrive or play on xbox live. I think its def worth the extra $100 for the storage space.

Games wise here are some id reccomend: (in no particular order)
gta 4, oblivion IV the elder scrolls, fallout 3, halo reach, COD Black Ops, Assasins Creed 1-3, mass effect 1+2, bioshock 1+2, red dead redemption, battlefield 2, skate 3, nhl 11, fifa 11, and fable 3. Hope this helps a litte. Enjoy!
-Boston




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment