Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Any good off road racing games for xbox 360?

Q. I'm getting a wired wheel for my xbox 360 to play burnout paradise, but I was also planning on getting a new off road game to. I really like open world racing games, and I want it to be off road. I know of fuel, baja edge of control, and dirt. I've already had all of those anyways. So if anyone knows of any good off road, open world games besides those please suggest them. If there arent any other off road open world racing games, please suggest a good racing game with lots of jumps and cool physics.
-Thanks

A. The 'MX vs. ATV' games are good.
They are like Fuel meets Dirt 2: besides buggies and off-road trucks you ride motocross bikes and quadbikes. Imagine Fuel but with somewhat better physics and more realistic tracks (i.e. no tornadoes).

I prefer 'MX vs. ATV Reflex', because with 'Alive' you had to buy and download extra stuff in order to get a complete game; you got very little content in the regular 'MX vs. ATV Alive' package.

If you have an open mind about what off-road racing is you should consider 'Stoked Big Air Edition', an open-world snowboarding game. Sure there are no cars and bikes, but it is still a great racing game.

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?
Q. I am 16, he is 18. There isn't anything he's REALLY into besides video games. But whenever there is a video game he wants he buys it for himself so video games are out of the question. I keep asking him what he wants for Christmas but he doesn't want me to buy anything expensive (even though he's gotten me 6 gifts) and I can't really afford much anyway. I was thinking about getting something from the heart but I'm afraid he won't like it.

A. sounds like my Fiance, so I got him the expasion Red Dead redemption game for his xbox 360. But here are some ideas:

subcription to xbox live (ask him if he has a subcription for and for how long. These can be purchased at Wal-mart)
bodywash or shower gel from Bath and bodyworks (they have a line for men now)
new wallet or watch (some guys are kind of picky about this though)
gift card to radio shack, best buy, sporting goods store, or game stop (its a video game store)
subcription to a magazine of one his favorite hobbies (ex: mechanics, sports, gaming, racing, dirt biking, hunting, computers, etc...)
socket wrench/tool kit
tickets to a movie, sports game, or music concert
pjs of his favorite sports team or player
jersey of his favorite sports team or player
poster of his favorite band, sports team/player, or singer

What are the best Multiplayer games for Xbox 360?
Q. I'm tired of playing CoD or Gears of War all the time and i want different games where the multiplayer is just as fun. Any suggestions?
P.S. I wouldn't mind a game with a decent campaign.

A. Battlefield 3!!! weapons galore! Mass destruction! Tons of vehicles from a dirt bike to a AC-130..huge maps.. Theres a game mode called rush which feels like a campaign you got to attack the enemy line from front and push your way threw there bases! Or you defend while people attack. Realistic shooter.. the game main campaign is pretty tight also :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment