Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What are the best xbox 360 games to date?

Q. hi
i am looking for some great xbox 360 games to buy.
i have already got gta iv and gears of war...if there are any more unmissable games then please alert me.

A. star wars force unleashed. rent it, don't buy it, you can beat it quickly, but it is a fun game. saints row is a good game and they are coming out with saints row 2 soon. assassins creed is an awesome game. dark sector was good(it's similar to gears of war). pure is a fun atv game. get prince of persia when it comes out. and also be sure to get gears of war 2.
check out gamespot.com and ign.com and check there top games list. each game should have a rating

How do i get rid of scratches on an Xbox 360 game?
Q. I gave my friend Skyrim to play with for the week and when i got it back it was badly scratched. I have no idea if he did this or something but does anyone know how to get rid of scratches on an xbox 360 game? I've already tried toothpaste and that did't work because all the guards, houses and the ground was always pink and white like a strawberry pudding. I've also tried a scratch remover but that did not do any good.

A. READ THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. Walk into your nearest blockbuster
2. Rent skyrim
3. Take it home and play it
4. Before you take it back, switch the disks
5. Enjoy your strawberry pudding less game of skyrim and get killed by a gang of draugr!!!!

So if you rent a Xbox 360 Game you get to have it forever?
Q. Okay, I'm thinking about getting a 360. But I know nothing about it at all. I've heard people say if you install the game into the harddrive you don't need the disc. is that true? So when you rent a Xbox 360 Game and save it onto the harddrive then you return it can you still play it off the harddrive? Sorry I don't know anything about 360s.

A. the whole purpose of installing the game onto the hdd is so that the game loads alot faster and doesnt read from the disk so much so you get a better experiance. I have tried taking the disk out and playing the game but it doesnt work as you need the disk to get past the copyright protection! I would advise you to get xbox 360 as they are very fun especially since the kinect has just been released and is good as a package! hope this info helps you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment