Saturday, July 6, 2013

Take games off my Xbox 360 games list?

Q. I have a few games on my Xbox 360 games list that I don't own anymore. I want to take those games off my Xbox 360 games list (on the dashboard). Is there a way to do it? Or am I stuck with them?

A. It can't be done. I have games I borrowed when I bought my 360 that are on my list that I can't remove. I even have Pacman on my list which I deleted but it's stuck there. I'm afraid you're stuck with them

Can I download all new Xbox 360 games on to hard drive?
Q. Is there a list of xbox 360 games that can be downloaded to the hard drive without using the cd disc? Are all the latest Call of Duty and Gears of War games downloadable?

A. Yes, you can download games digitally from the Xbox marketplace but you need an Xbox Live Gold account for that. The latest games are not available immediately and can only be downloaded digitally after 3-4 months after their release. You should by the hard copy , you can sell it later too

What are the best xbox 360 games out?
Q. I am going to buy 5 xbox 360 games and would like you to give me a list of the best ones out in order, thanks!

A. 1)Halo Wars
2)Left 4 dead
3)skate 2
4)Assassins Creed
5)GTA IV




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment