Friday, July 26, 2013

How much can I get for selling 5 Xbox 360 games and one PS2 game, at a Gamestop?

Q. I'm working towards money to buy GTAIV, and I am considering selling the following:

Xbox 360 games:
Gears of War
Halo 3
Bioshock
Assassin's Creed
Dead Rising

Plus a PS2 game if I need to:
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

About how much could I get out of these games? Enough?

A. just go to there website and get there phone number and call them and they should be able to tell you

is there any australian websites that sell xbox 360 games?
Q. is there any websites that sell xbox 360 games, accessories?

A. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....... you can try eBay thats the only one i know bro.

How would I send a shoe box of xbox 360 games?
Q. Would I go in to my local post office? I'm selling 15 xbox 360 games and I need to send them, I'm using a medium sized shoe box.
Via Royal Mail if possible.
Thank you Keelan.

A. Yeah just go into your local post office and they will send it via Royal Mail. Bring it to the counter, they will ask you to set it on the scales. When you've weighed it they will ask you if you want to send it via 1st or 2nd class. Just deposit it in the hatch below. Don't worry you can send any package through post.

That's how it works if I want to send packages at my local post office anyway. Hope this helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment