Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How much can I get for a PlayStation 2 Slim and 45+ Games?

Q. This weekend we are having a garage sale and I want to sell my PlayStation 2 Slim, 45 games, 3 memory cards, and a wireless Guitar Hero guitar. How much do you think I'll get for this? I am really looking for money because I want to buy some Xbox 360 games and possibly an airsoft gun.

A. uh try $80 becuase that is what i would give you

where could i buy xbox 360 games in Egypt?
Q. Where can i buy xbox 360 games in Egypt...except virgin mega store in city stars because it has only 4 games and game valley has only 5 games...i dont know where can i buy xbox 360 games.

A. I know for sure they'll have the games U Want on eBay or amazon I always get my games there. Or u can try craiglist.org and look for used games from people that sell differ games maybe they'll have Wat u want u never know :) an on craiglist u choose where Ur at an look it up on the sections like games-electronics-for sale- all that good stuff

What does it take for an Xbox or Xbox 360 game to become downloadable over Xbox Live Marketplace.?
Q. What does it take for full Xbox or Xbox 360 games to be on Xbox Live. Does the developer have to agree to allow their games on Xbox Live or does it sales have to stop. I saw good games like GTA 4 and Halo 3 but also saw old Xbox games.

A. In order for a game to be on the Xbox Live Marketplace the game has to have sold a certain amount of units to become a platinum hit. Usually popular games that are platinum hits are already on the Marketplace. I am pretty sure that the developers also have to make an agreement for their games to be on the marketplace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment