Thursday, July 25, 2013

How do you record playing xbox 360 game to put online?

Q. How do you record playing xbox 360 games to make a montage? without a digital camera!

A. To record yourself playing an Xbox 360 game you will need a capture card.(It streams whatever is on your TV to your computer.) They have a very wide price range depending on the video quality. On halo3 there is an online service that grabs videos off of your file share for free.(geevee.com)

How do I get my Xbox 360 to play regular Xbox games?
Q. I have a 4 gig. Xbox 360 that came with the Kinect and I can't get it to play regular Xbox games. Please help.

A. make sure your hard drive is pushed in all the way. I chewed out the guy at radio shack saying they forgot my 250g hard drive only to find out that it wasnt pushed in all the way. On the new xboxes, on the bottom (if set up vertical) there is a latch. slide it out and push in the hard drive

Can you use a xbox usb drive instead of getting a hard drive to play xbox games on a xbox 360 4gb?
Q. I have a xbox 360 S 4gb and want to play regular xbox games on it. I was wondering instead of getting a hard drive would I be able to get an xbox usb flash drive to make the xbox 360 4gb capable to play regular xbox games?

A. For original Xbox games, you have no choice but one of the real Xbox 360 hard drives which are specially formatted to work with the Xbox emulation software. Flash drives and USB hard drives aren't formatted in the same way, and don't work for original Xbox games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment