Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Is it worth buying a Wii just for the two Super Mario Galaxy games?

Q. I am a big fan of Super Mario - but in the last generation I chose the Xbox 360 and PC as my preferred platforms.

I have played every Mario game except for the two Galaxy games.

Is it worth buying a Wii just for the two Super Mario Galaxy games?

A. I would say so. You can get the Wii sooo cheap these days. I have had one for years now and only have a handful of games. It can also be a pretty fun console too if you buy other games. I also have Wii fit which, if you use it regularly, actually works.. so it can be useful that way too if you feel you want to get more worth out of it. The Wii edition of resident evil is a must buy too. :)

What favorite classic game do you wish they would make for your home console?
Q. I have old PC games (Windows 95/98/XP) and old console games that I don't have the console for anymore that I can't play. I would love for them to remake and update the graphics for download or disc for Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. For example: Rollercoaster Tycoon, Final Fantasy VII, the original 3 Super Mario Brothers games, Sim Farm, Test Drive Off Road/Wide Open, GTA Vice City, Math Munchers, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, Mall Mania etc..

A. a remake of Final Fantasy VII would be awesome! or Final Fantasy III
I would also like to see a remake of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
the PC game Master of Magic, but with better abilities to create alliances. Not just focusing on world domination http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPnUd2kBcEo
the NES game Magician
the NES game Wizards and Warriors
Or the old Space Quest games for the PC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUnoOIikE0

How can I get Super Mario Brothers to work with my Xbox 360?
Q. I have the actual NES game cartridge "Super Mario Brothers". I want my Microsoft Xbox 360 to play the game. I cannot find a slot for the cartridge. Please help.

A. you can't.
that game is only compatible for certain Ninendo consoles.

X-Box, Playstation, those are not Nintendo. a few people misconcept that




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment