Sunday, July 21, 2013

Are there any dance games for women for the xbox 360 kinect?

Q. I just received the xbox 360 with the kinect as a gift. I only have the kinnect sports games, so far. I want to play and do girly stuff with the kinect. Any suggestions for games women will enjoy.

A. Dance Central is defiantly the best dancing game currently out for the Kinect. There is a game called Dance Masters I believe, but it is not as good as Dance Central. Also in about 2 months, a Michael Jackson dancing game will be released.

How long does it take for an Xbox 360 Kinect to overheat?
Q. I got an Xbox 360 Kinect on Christmas, so it's brand new. My sister's and I play with it when we want too and we play with it for an hour or so. I'm paranoid because I don't want it to overheat and get the red ring of death. So I need you to answer my question so I know. Thanks.

A. Depends on the conditions of your room, when I'm in the gaming mood I easily play on my Xbox 5-7 hours without turning it off. If your Xbox is far away from walls and is well ventilated it will be fine. I bet if a Xbox was new and in a good room condition it would last like 4 weeks hehe. If your lucky your Xbox will never break but most do after 1-2 years.

What are the best Xbox 360 or Kinect video games?
Q. What are some fun Xbox 360 or Kinect video games, I have MW3, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, and Assassins Creed, and Call of Duty, what are some other fun games to play for Xbox 360 or Kinect?

A. Here are the best games according to popularity:

http://budurl.com/XBoxTopGames

I personally like Mw3, batman akhram city and Gow3. While in kinect the two games that are fun for family and parties are the sport season 2 and dance central 2!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment