Thursday, July 25, 2013

What are all the best Xbox 360 games you can think of?

Q. I haven't gotten a video game since January and I'm looking for anything. Just list as many Xbox 360 games you like because I don't have many games, all I have is Halo 3, CoD4 and 5

A. Gears of war 2,prototype,modern warfare when it comes out, UFC undisputed, fight night rd.4, Mass Effect, Oblivion, fallout 3, Fable 2, Dead Space, resident evil 5, 50 cent blood on the sand,

How can I find a list of Xbox360 games that are co-op online capable?
Q. I'm looking for a list of Xbox 360 games that online capable & you could do two player co-op missions (like PD0), any links or info would be greatly appreciated.

A. i dont think that theres a link to it but if you go to....

you find what ur looking for

What xbox 360 game have hot female characters.?
Q. Give me a list of xbox 360 games that have either nothing but hot female characters or mostly hot female characters.

This is just to really see how many games there are out there with a majority of hot women in it.

The bigger the list the better!

A. Dead or Alive
Soul Calibur
Resident Evil
Tomb Raider
Rumble Rose XX




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment