Monday, July 15, 2013

How do you use an xbox 360 controller for wii cod black ops?

Q. When we hook the xbox 360 controller into the usb port on the wii it blinks but we cant figure out how to get it to work for the wii game Call of duty black ops. We cant figure out how to get the xbox controllers to work with the wii. they just blink instead of saying player one player two etc. What do we do?

A. you cant, you can only use a wii remote on a wii console,and a 360 remote on
xbox conlose

Will an Xbox 360 game with foreign region code work in the UK?
Q. Will an Xbox 360 game (Call Of Duty: Black Ops) from Germany work in a console in the UK?

A. Yes.
All xbox 360 game codes are universal, as long as they are physical items.

Games and codes purchased from XBL marketplace ( digital download ) will be region locked.

In what XBox 360 game should I spend my microsoft point on?
Q. Hi all, So I have some microsoft points that I purchase... and I love the following XBox 360 games: Fifa 11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Need for Speed Hot Persuit. What do you guys recommend me spending my points? Do any of those games have any good extra stuff that is worth spending my points?

A. I say Call of Duty Black Ops because you get more bang for your buck by that I mean you not only have the story mode but you also have online multiplayer that you can spend hours on end playing with other people around the world not to mention all the achievments you could earn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment