Thursday, July 11, 2013

what are some good xbox 360 games i can get for my wife?

Q. I have an xbox 360. I bought my wife a couple kinect games but i want to get her some regular games to play when im not home. She doesnt like shooters or any fighting games. She loves games like mario,sonic, and anything like that. She loves CSI and NCIS, so ive been looking at those games for xbox 360. Anyone have any experience with those? Any ideas of any games that she might like? Any suggestions? Thanks.

A. best is to get some kinect games and stuff like that or ask her what she likes? maybe get her into the games you play that would be better and more easy too best is to get a split screen game so you can both play at the same time this makes it more fun and easyer for her to get into it cause you can help her if need be

what are the 4 best games for xbox 360 and wii?
Q. these are my games ........ xbox 360 : halo 3, GRAW 2, skate and bioshock. Wii : resident evil 4, transformers, wii sports and the legend of zelda twilight princess.Now remember you dont have to choose any of the games I chose it's your choice.

A. Wii: Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption
Legend of Zelda
Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4

XBOX 360:
Bioshock
Call of Duty 3 (4 will overtake it no doubt)
Gears of War
Lost Planet

and no i didn't put in Halo 3 since its overated and would probably be about 8th best on the Xbox

What are some good video games to play with lots of people that include girls?
Q. Games in Wii, Xbox 360, and PS2 especially
I meant that the group is including the girls. I wasn't asking for games with girls in them.

A. I really wanted to just tell you Leisure Suit Larry to be a douche but I guess I could help. Most of what I could think of would be Wii stuff. Mario Party is a never fail and for that matter, SSBB could work since it is kinda easy to just pick up and play. If you really wanna be bold, a dancing game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment