Monday, July 8, 2013

What xbox 360 games would you reccomend to a new gamer?

Q. I just won a free xbox 360 with Kinect which is awesome because I've wanted one for years but my family just couldn't afford it. So, I think I kinda know which games I want that will be released later, but which games do you think I should get that are already out, or coming soon? I'm looking for good graphics and I love first person shooters. Don't forget the kinect games also please! Thank You for answering!

A. Halo And/Or COD, You Will LOVE Them.

Also, Not First Person Shooters But I Would Consider GettingFable Or Any Of The Rockstar Games If I Where You (L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto)

Why does my arcade game freeze on my xbox 360 where everything else on it is fine?
Q. I bought an arcade game for xbox 360. I play it and it works, but when I play it online, it freezes. Everything else is fine, the games, xbox live, everything, just that arcade live game. I removed the game and downloaded it again, and the same thing happens. What should I do?

A. If it is Castle Crashers, there are known bugs to be patched soon (I was under the impression that it was online issues not offline, but am not sure). Regardless, call 1-800-4my-xbox (469-9269). They can give you a call ticket and investigate. If they canât resolve the problem, they will likely refund your MS Points.

Just to be clear, it only locks during this one game and not any other arcade or retail disc games? It is a software issue, and Iâd be willing to bet one of the new released (MS is usually good about patching or pulling other games). You could try checking to see if you have memory of the HDD or memory card left, but I doubt that will do anything. My guess is that XB Support will walk you through clearing the cache and re-downloading.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Selling a Xbox 360 case with no game in it?
Q. I get a xbox 360 game case and tape it shut and sell a new released game for $20. Would this work how are good people to sell to?

A. Wow, you are a real tool. I hope you get arrested.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment