Saturday, July 20, 2013

Why in racing games do the field never spread out its always 1 behind the other?

Q. On all xbox 360 games the racers are always 1 behind the other for the whole race.
Does anyone else think this is completely crap?
SBK 08 SBK 09 is one example.
Race driver Grid was another one is unrealistic.

A. It's called drafting...whereby you waste less energy/gas by staying behind the car in front of you. The Idea is that by staying there you have less wind resistance and you save gas....when it comes time for you to move up, you simply speed up and go on their inside (the driver's side) and pass them.

In the game, the AI doesn't want to damage their cars...so they will be overtly cautious about passing...since you are probably "reckless" by the AI standards, most "drivers" will stay where they are, rather than risk crashing...Some games like Forza Motorsport 2, the AI will ramp up thier agressiveness if you continue to bump them,...

What should i ask to get for my 18th birthday?
Q. I'm interested in cars and games and stuff, I already have an 85 f150 and a new xbox 360 that I bought both. But idk what to ask for because my family doesn't really make a lot of money. Any ideas? I have a laptop, ipod, phone, I don't wanna sound spoiled though because I bought them aall myself.

A. just ask for something that's worthwhile and relates to you turning 18

What are some xbox 360 games you can gift on?
Q. Can somebody give me a list of games for the xbox 360 where you can gift in-game items to other players or give it to them in any way?

A. I know you can gift cars to players in the forza games. but thats all hope I helped :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment