Sunday, July 7, 2013

how to get scratches out of a xbox 360 video game?

Q. How can I get scratches out of an xbox 360 video game? The xbox says it cannot read the disc?

A. You can clean the disc to see if that helps. To clean it just spray it with a bit of Windex and take a piece of paper towel and rub it in circles gently.

If it still won't play after cleaning it, then the only other option is to get it resurfaced. Some Video Rental stores, or pawn stores offer disc repair for a small fee. Phone up your local ones to see if they offer it.

If none of those methods work, you'll need to buy another disc.

What 360 video game would me and my girlfriend enjoy?
Q. My girlfriend, 22, sometimes complains that I play too much Halo 3 and CoD4 and that sometimes she wants to play a video game. But I know all the ones I own aren't really her taste. So I am asking for suggestions of a Xbox 360 video game that she can play that is NOT too complicated to play and that I can also enjoy. If it is co-op then it would be a plus.

I was thinking like a Harry Potter game. Any other suggestions?

A. Most girls like guitar hero you could preorder the new one my girlfriend and i played guitarhero for hours never got boring!

What Disc Would I Need to Download XBOX 360 Games?
Q. What type of disc do I need to burn a XBOX 360 video game to play on my XBOX 360? What is the name of the specific disc needed?

A. I am pretty sure you will also need a program like gamejackyl to do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment