Sunday, July 14, 2013

Software to make backup copies of your xbox 360 games?

Q. One of my video games for xbox 360 was recently scratched and I had to rebuy it. I now have a flashed xbox 360 but I am looking for a software that allows me to rip and burn the games I do have. Does anyone have any experience successfully doing this?
Answer the question I ask or just don't answer.

A. Umm, why would Microsoft give you the ability to do that? Then you could just sell the games. The way that I do it is download the game to my hardrive. When you have the game in the xbox, scroll over it where it says "play game." Instead, hit "X" for game details and download it to your xbox. Once that is complete, you can play that game with a damaged disk, but you have to have the disk in your xbox for it to work. Not: To save the game, it can't be damaged, and if it says that the disk is not readable, just keep trying and it will eventually play. Also, to play it of fthe harddrive once it is downloaded, hit game details and play game.

Can you play bought xbox 360 games on a flashed xbox?
Q. I flashed my xbox 360 with the newest iXtreme firmware and I read that it's unsafe to play ap 2.5 games online. Is it safe to play an ap 2.5 game online with the original disc?

A. flashing your xbox is illegal. this question will be reported

How do i report somebody that has a flashed xbox 360?
Q. Hi im trying to report some kid that has a flashed xbox 360 and i was wondering how to report him for it because he downloads pirated games and i want to get him console band so does anybody know how i can report him?

A. Is he connected to xbox live? if not, nothing can be done,
If he is, he will be found out eventually, so you have nothing to worry about




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment