Monday, July 1, 2013

How to record video games from your xbox 360 to pc?

Q. i am trying to find out how to record video games you play on your xbox 360, ps3, wii, ps2 etc. And i am just wondering, what do u need to record video games on your game console. Cause i cant find a way to connect my game console onto my pc, so i can record while playing. Can anyone help me out with this problem? do i need anything in particular to record video games on my game console?

A. Kind of funny I have a question similar to yours on, what's the best PC recorder. I have found Adaptec Gamebridge Recorder 1400 it will record XBOX 360, PS2, and Gamecube to your PC and can be uploaded to youtube, check this review out http://xbox.about.com/od/xboxaccessories/fr/gamebridgerev.htm

Quote "Pros: Easy, fast setup; small size; no external power supply needed; takes nice screens and video for the price (but you get what you pay for)"
"Cons: Screens and video wonât win any quality awards; canât go high def"

You can find this for about $15 at http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?c=286&s=1395&ID=36239&P=F
If you look on Ebay it' like $45 possibly down to $20 for it and its around $80 new on amazon...

What video game for Xbox 360 is most like Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes?
Q. What video game for Xbox 360 is most like Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes from the original xbox?

A. Iv Never Played dnd hero's before but iv seen my friend play it try 2 worlds or fable 2 or Obleveon the are some of my favorite games

Can i record Video Games with my camcorder with only an output?
Q. I want to record video games (xbox 360) with my camcorder but it only has an output. I have checked to see if i can change it but my camcorder is only output. Can i still record video games? If yes, how?

A. Try PCHand Screen Recorder,it could record anything on the screen. im using it and i think it is the perfect assistant to create instructional video including making game videos to show how cool you are in the game. hope it could help .
http://www.screen-capture-record.com/screen-recorder.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment