Sunday, June 30, 2013

Can i sell an xbox 360 game that came in a bundle?

Q. I just bought the xbox 360 holiday bundle with skyrim and forza 4. Im not a fan of racing and was wondering if i could trade it in for something else. The reason im asking this question is because they say "not packaged for individual sale." does that mean i cant trade it in?

THX
When i said trade it in i was talking about forza 4 FYI

A. i dont see why you couldn't the not packaged for individual sale." means that its not sold in the shelves of the stores it comes with the bundle.

how much does it cost to send a xbox 360 game in the mail.?
Q. how much does it cost to send a xbox 360 game in the mail. USPS ground and first class?

A. Are you sending it for repair or sending it as a gift. I know that when my xbox360 had the three lights of death, I actually was able to print out a free package label from microsoft xbox360 label and I placed in my own box packages that I had at home and it was delivered quickly. Your local courier can take your USPS packages for free and sent it to the mailbox. If I were you, I would print out shipping label from USPS, I believe they are freely cheap and just find box your not using, get some of those packaging material for it, and sent it out by giving it, to your local courier. I know it could save bundle and a trip to the post office.

Does anyone know of any good xbox 360 bundles?
Q. I need to know if there are any good xbox 360 bundle deals priced under £120 with decent amount of games.
They have to be from Uk based websites or stores and must be in pal format.

A. XBOX 360 is just great. I love when i download games into it

I won last week a new XBOX 360 from http://www.whatconsole.info

It work like a charm now




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment