Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's a good Xbox 360 game to buy right now,and where can I buy Minecraft for cheap?

Q. I am wondering where I can buy a good Xbox 360 game besides:
Halo Reach
MW3
GOW3
Nba2k12
Batman Arkham City.

Leave a answer below please.

A. The Best games to get for Xbox except those mentioned above should be:
- Prototype 2
- Mass effect 3
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Must try these.

How much store credit would I get from selling batman arkham asylum to gamestop?
Q. I am selling batman arkham asylum xbox 360 to gamestop for store credit. How much would I get from it?

A. maybe like $45 or $40 cause the game like just game out and cause for games that usually just come out gamestop gives u like 40 or 45 for them and btw the reason u should pick me is cause i looked it up im not a jerk that just answers question for points with stupid answers like i like pie =-) and because im not telling u to just keep it im just telling u want you want to know

How much each should i sell these video games for?
Q. I'm preparing to sell some of my ps3 games because i have the same games on xbox 360. Please tell me how much each should I sell these for on ebay. Thanks

Red Dead Redemption (very good condition)

Call of Duty: Black Ops (very good condition)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (great condition)

Batman: Arkham Asylum (barely used, great condition)

Madden: 2010 (very good condition)

These are all playstation 3 games

A. do it as a bundle and sell the lot for £35-£45




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment