Sunday, June 23, 2013

What are some good horse games for Xbox 360?

Q. I am getting really bored and I love horses. I want to know of some good horse games for xbox 360, any ideas? Thanks.

A. In Skyrim or Oblivion, you can ride around on one.

How does the sim pets 3 xbox 360 game compare to the pc version?
Q. I'm thinking about getting the xbox 360 version, but I want it to be good quality.

A. The Sims 3 Pets for PC is such a fun, fun game! I didn't have any problems with my disc and all the extra content in the limited edition is worth the price! This is probably my favorite expansion pack! If you didn't get it yet I would suggest getting the Limited Edition before supplies run out! There are dogs, cats, horses, snakes, birds, turtles, and hamsters. Hope this was helpful!

What will give me a better graphical experience in battlefield 3 and skyrim. My xbox 360 or asus g53jw-ix162v?
Q. Just want to know what platform would be best for me to purchase on. My asus as the nVidia gtx 460m which is 3d capable (has 1.5gb of ram), but will it provide enough horse power to create a better visual experience than my xbox 360 in what seems to be a graphically intensive game like battlefield 3?

A. Get it for the laptop, it's a pretty powerful laptop. Not to mention that Skyrim mods can be easily created and added for the windows version. Plus, it can be played with a xbox 360 controller (if it support windows) with or without a third party program.
It shouldn't as demanding as bf3 i'd say.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment