Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What are some good 2 player xbox 360 games that don't require a live account?

Q. I just got a second controller for my xbox 360, and I am looking for games I can actually play with friends that are hanging out at my house. All the games I have that say they are multiplayer require online play.

A. you might not be looking in the right place, go to local multiplayer not xbox live, and some good multiplayer games are gears of war 1 and 2, halo 3 cod 2, 3, 3 , or world at war, Far Cry 2, and if you wanna do co-op army of two can be a blast, and gears of war 1 and 2 are also good for co-op, not sure if that answers your question but good luck finding some good games!

Are there any Xbox 360 games me and my brother can play?
Q. I'm 16 and he's 20 and he always wants to play Xbox with me but we don't have any 2 player games. Thing is I can't really find any 2 player games either. Are there any really good 2 player games on Xbox 360? Or ones that we could take turns doing something or have fun watching each other play?
Thanks

A. Forza Motorsport 3 and 4, Gears of War 1, 2, and 3, Rage has a few coop missions and a good single-player storyline, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas both have long, enjoyable single-player gameplay, but no multiplayer, and if you like music, you could try Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

Is there a way to lookup number of active players on xbox 360 games?
Q. I'd like to buy an older xbox 360 game (Call of Duty World at War) but want to know if there is still a community of live players for it. Usually you can find out within the game itself but is there a way to lookup without owning the game?

A. 1 people play that all the time people still play call of duty 2 online

2 if you go on the particular games website if you look hard enough it will usually tell you how many people are playing it online atm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment