Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Can I download all new Xbox 360 games on to hard drive?

Q. Is there a list of xbox 360 games that can be downloaded to the hard drive without using the cd disc? Are all the latest Call of Duty and Gears of War games downloadable?

A. Yes, you can download games digitally from the Xbox marketplace but you need an Xbox Live Gold account for that. The latest games are not available immediately and can only be downloaded digitally after 3-4 months after their release. You should by the hard copy , you can sell it later too

Does the Xbox 360 still have the problem of constant red rings of death?
Q. I used to own the release model Xbox 360 and it overheated (causing glitchy games) and eventually red ringed. After receiving the refurbished model from Microsoft, it red ringed again after 5 days. I ended up buying a PS3, but I'm now interested in buying a Xbox and giving the ps3 to my brother. I was wondering if this is still a major issue with xbox and, also, if it is unwise to buy a refurbished/used xbox 360.

Thanks!

A. The same problem happened to me my friend and i did the exact same thing you are wanting to do. i switched back to the xbox 360 from playstation because of the new slim version. i would not get the elite or arcade or any of the older models because of that. i would go ahead and get the slim and make sure u get a warrenty with it. i do not have tv so i just extended my warrenty for another year. as long as you have a warrenty on it threw microsoft u will be good xbox is awsome.

What xbox 360 games would you reccomend to a new gamer?
Q. I just won a free xbox 360 with Kinect which is awesome because I've wanted one for years but my family just couldn't afford it. So, I think I kinda know which games I want that will be released later, but which games do you think I should get that are already out, or coming soon? I'm looking for good graphics and I love first person shooters. Don't forget the kinect games also please! Thank You for answering!

A. Halo And/Or COD, You Will LOVE Them.

Also, Not First Person Shooters But I Would Consider GettingFable Or Any Of The Rockstar Games If I Where You (L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment