Thursday, June 6, 2013

What are the best action / adventure games for XBOX 360?

Q. I would like to buy a few games that are like Crash Bandicoot or Jak and daxter from PS2 except for the XBOX 360. Basically games where you collect items and what-not.

A. FABLE 2 IS THE BEST GAME YOU CAN GET THAT IS ACTION AND ADVENTURE! I would know because I have the game.

What are some good games like jak and daxter or crash bandicoot?
Q. For the XBOX 360? I want to buy more adventure / cartoon / easy games to play. Mainly games where you collect items and stuff.

A. Below is a link to xbox's list of games. It will show you all the games they have and you can look the games up to see which ones you may want.

What is some of the best Playstation 2 Games ever created?
Q. I know i suck cause i dont have a PS3 or an Xbox 360 I only have a wii, gameboy, game cube, and a PS2.I have bad games for the PS2 and i want to get better Games because PS2 games are supposed to be cheap right? So i want really good games like Cod3, rachet and clank, or some other good games. PLEASE HELP!!

A. Kingdom hearts
Final Fantasy
Half Life
GTA
Ratchet and clank
Jak and dexter
Crash Bandicoot
Crash team racing
Tom Clancy games
Tekken




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment