Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Is it possible to play downloaded xbox 360 games without burning them?

Q. I was wondering if it were possible to play xbox 360 games that I downloaded through my computer. I mean connecting my computer to my xbox 360 through maybe a usb cord and making the xbox 360 act as if it put in the disk of the downloaded file. Thanks in advance.

A. No you can't but you can flash your xbox 360 DVD drive so you can play games off any disk that's what I do

Is there any way to play xbox 360 games on a regular xbox?
Q. I have an xbox with an xecuter modchip installed. I really like my xbox but I can't play any of the really cool new games. Is there some kind of emulator or anything that I could use to let me play xbox 360 games on it?

A. No. The XBOX 1 is not forward compatible. The xbox 360 can play SOME xbox 1 games, but not all.

Can you play xbox 360 games on your computer?
Q. I am really curious on if u can play xbox 360 games on your mac or not. If you can, tell me how please.

A. No, you cannot. The games for Xbox 360 are lazer engraved with an emblem which must be read my the machine. This cannot be done on any device other than an Xbox 360.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment