Monday, June 10, 2013

What is the best Bleach game for Xbox360( best in 2012 btw?

Q. I'm going to Gamestop to buy a few things. But I want an awesome Bleach game for my Xbox 360.Hopefully it'll have two player. If it doesn't, then I'm fine with that. THIS QUESTION MUST BE ANSWERED TODAY AND ONLY TODAY!!!!

A. To my knowledge there are no Xbox 360 Bleach games

Refer here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_video_games

All Bleach games are mainly on consoles like the Nintendo DS, Wii and PS2 and PS3.

How come no bleach games were made for the 360?
Q. I don't know why any bleach games were not made for any of the popular systems... Because if you put that on the market that game would be the top best seller in the US..

A. It would sell poorly as not everyone is in to anime, and the majority of games made for XBox these days are FPS and such. Supply & Demand.

Should I buy a Nintendo Wii or an Xbox 360?
Q. I really want to play the Bleach game that is out for the Nintendo Wii, but I know that I'd also really enjoy the Xbox 360. However, I really want to play Bleach: The Shattered Blade. Is the Wii worth buying?Basically, I'm asking what you guys think about the systems, good and bad.

A. Well I prefer the Xbox 360, but I still play some games on the Wii (and Gamecube).

Xbox 360 is like games of first person shooter, third person shooter, survival, and that kind of games like COD 4 and COD WAW or like GOW 1 and 2 or like Halo 3 and Left4Dead. I love that games, but I still play other games like Banjo Kazooie N&B (used to play Banjo Kazooie and Tooie), or Guitar Hero and Rock Band (they're on all consoles). The Xbox 360 is more of Live. You can play with many people. I love Xbox Live, but you need to pay (that's the cost for such a good Internet connection). I think Xbox has some games violent so I did say you can get one by the 10 (not such good idea) or 12. You need to be very careful with the Xbox 360 because if you have it vertical and it falls or it moves, you will have a perfect circle scratch on the disk reading.

The Wii is an amazing console too. It has many good, interactive, creative, and not so violent game such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl (loved creating stages), the guitar heros and rock bands, tales of symphonia (I was going to buy, but then I got Xbox 360), the fire emblems that my brother love, th mario game (mario kart Wii, super mario galaxy, mario party 8, mario striker charged, etc.), other games such as Wii Fit and Wii Sports. It has some other good games as of metriod, of sonic, of zelda, and of pokemon. If you like arcade games, there is house of the dead too. And you can remember the good times with some old games of gamecube (if you have) like donkey konga, kirby, luigi´s mansion, super samsh bros. Melee, and more Sonic, Zelda, Metriod, Mario, and Pokemon games. The bad thing is that its Internet connection is not as good as Xbox Live, but is free.

With this information, buy the one you prefer the most. I hope I helped on your choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment