Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I could be getting an XBOX 360,what games should I get?

Q. I am hopefully getting an XBOX 360,what games do you suggest?
Nothing above Teen.
I like sports games.
We all like action/adventure/fighting games.
Already planning on getting Spider man:WOS,Madden 10 and FNR4.

A. Hmm. Ignore that person with the huge games list, the majorty of those games are rated M.

I would suggest some racing games too, such as Forza Motorsport 2 and Project Gotham Racing 4. If you are looking for teen games, try MX vs. ATV: Untamed, NHL 09.

The majority of the better games are a higher rating then T for teen, so those are the only ones that I could come up with off the top of my head. Sorry.

Does the original oblivion game feature the expansion packs?
Q. I got the T rated version of oblivion for xbox 360, not the game of the year edition I didn't know they had one, I was wondering if I could go to the xbox live marketplace and download the shivering isles and knights of the nine packs. Or do they come on the disk like on morrowind?

A. All the Oblivion expansions are on the marketplace, yes. For the right cost of course...Off the top of my head Knights of the Nine is around 800 points, and Shivering Isles is at 2400.

what are the top 5 best xbox 360 games today?
Q. i got a xbox 360 elite this christmas and was wondering what you guys think the top 5 xbox 360 games are. and also if anyone has modern warfare 2 is it really that good or is it overated? my xboxlive acount is (x muraka x)

A. Here are the order of games just by producing copy standards

1. Modern Warfare 2
2. Halo 3
3. Gears of War 2
4. Gears of War
5. Left 4 Dead

heres my opinion on those games 1. Modern warfare 2 is americas number 1 first person shooter and is rated 9.7 out of 10. its a great choice for call of duty fans

2. i have played halo 3 for hours when i first got it. its a great game but its does indeed get boring and dull shooting non stop at someone, then beating them down.

3.gears of war 2 is in my opintion a shitty game. i hate it. just the whole concept of it. bugs coming from the ground attack military soldiers who are three times the size of mr. T. if you want to waste 5 clips of your gun to kill someone, go ahead.

4. gears of war same exact shitty concept but even more worse then gears of war 2

5. left 4 dead is the only zombie killing game i have enjoyed and its a great party game. you can spend hours of fun playing this

the top 5 (by my standards)

1. Call of Duty World at War
2. Call of duty 4
3. Modern Warfare 2
4. left 4 dead
5. halo 3


Modern Warfare 2 can be a fun game. if you have any of the other call of duties, then after you start playing you will realize that modern warfare 2's new perks and maps are annoying as hell. but other then that a fun game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment