Monday, June 3, 2013

What are some good 2 player xbox 360 games that don't require a live account?

Q. I just got a second controller for my xbox 360, and I am looking for games I can actually play with friends that are hanging out at my house. All the games I have that say they are multiplayer require online play.

A. you might not be looking in the right place, go to local multiplayer not xbox live, and some good multiplayer games are gears of war 1 and 2, halo 3 cod 2, 3, 3 , or world at war, Far Cry 2, and if you wanna do co-op army of two can be a blast, and gears of war 1 and 2 are also good for co-op, not sure if that answers your question but good luck finding some good games!

I just got Xbox 360 live, what are some good army / military games?
Q. So i just got the Xbox 360 live and want to know what a good army or military games there are . I got call of duty modern warfare 4 , what are some other good ones?

A. COD: WAW (has an awesome Nazi Zombie mode)
COD4: Modern Warfare
COD4: Modern Warfare 2 (coming in November '09)
Army of Two (I heard was good but i never played it)
Battlefields (there's a couple of 'em)
Halo 3 (i guess this could be considered like an alien military game, buy this if you want a great multiplayer game)
Halo ODST (coming out in september '09)

DO NOT BUY:
Halo Wars (unless you don't want to do the fighting)

What would you say are the best xbox 360 games?
Q. What would you say are the best xbox 360 games ever? Give me your top ten

A. 1.batman arkham city
2.gears of war
3.saints row the third
4.skyrim
5.fable
6.ninja gaiden
7.call of duty MW3
8.dragon ball z raging blast 2
9.naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
10.army of two




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment