Friday, June 28, 2013

Can you play xbox 360 games on your computer?

Q. I am really curious on if u can play xbox 360 games on your mac or not. If you can, tell me how please.

A. No, you cannot. The games for Xbox 360 are lazer engraved with an emblem which must be read my the machine. This cannot be done on any device other than an Xbox 360.

How do i play xbox 360 games that I downloaded from torrents onto my computer?
Q. so i downloaded a game through torrents and its a bunch of .rar files. i have winrar but i was wondering how could the game exist through a bunch of .rar files? when i extract them all will i be able to play the game using my pc? is there some kind of software that enables me to play xbox 360 games? what do i need to do?

A. First, you have to have a flashed Xbox 360. If you 360 isn't flashed, I'd suggest either ordering one (I sell them - e2thejdot@yahoo.com) or going to 360mods.net (link under source) and figuring out how to do it yourself. You're gonna spend roughly the same amount if you don't have all the parts though.

Also, I'd suggest from experience that you watch where your download your games. itchycats.com is a safe site. If the game doesn't have the right stealth packs on it, Microsoft will be able to track it and you'll be banned from Live.

Can i play my xbox 360 game on my desktop computer?
Q. Is it possible to play my xbox 360 game On my desktop computer. And can I go on xbox live?

A. Sorry, the games just aren't made to be compatible. And you can visit the Xbox Live website, but you can't play games or anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment