Saturday, June 8, 2013

How can I play original xbox games on my 360 slim?

Q. I installed a 250gb hard drive on my 4gb xbox 360 slim and updated the system with xbox live but I am still unable to play the original xbox games. I know some are not backwards compatible but I was trying out the ones that are like Halo, Spiderman 2 and its says game error please download game again. Has this happened to anyone and how can I get it to work?

A. Is it an official Microsoft 250 GB drive, or a third-party drive (cheaper)? The 3rd-party drives usually aren't set up properly to play original Xbox games.

Which regular XBOX games are compatible with the new XBOX 360 Slim?
Q. Which old XBOX games are backward compatible with the new 360 SLIM?

A. http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/xbox-games/play-original-games

Are all xbox games backwards compatible on xbox 360 or only some?
Q. I'm considering buying a 360 and was wondering if it is backwards compatible with xbox 1 games like the PS3 is with PS1 & PS2 games. I've heard that it is and I've also heard that it isn't.

A. Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360
and u'll understand.

Peace!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment