Sunday, June 9, 2013

What are some good Xbox 360 games coming out soon?

Q. I know COD 5 is coming out soon can anyone tell me anymore good Xbox 360 games and can you tell me when they are going to come out. Also, can anyone tell me or give me a review on Gears of War is it like Halo 3?

A. halo wars is coming out this year and gears of war is a good game its 3d person has realy good grafics and a good story u shold try it

What good Xbox 360 games are coming out?
Q. I haven't got a new xbox 360 game for awhile, and I want one! Are there any new, cool games that just came out or are coming out soon? Thanks!

A. Recently games that came out that i love

-Fable 3
-Fallout new vegas

New ones coming out

Call of duty black ops
Assasins creed: Brotherhood
Gears of war 3

What do you think is the next best Xbox 360 game coming soon (not a past title)?
Q. What do you think is the next best Xbox 360 game coming soon (not a past title) in you opinion
past title= a game that has already been released

A. I don't know what you mean by past title, but my I am only gettin one game. I would have to say Resi5.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment