Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How do you download and burn microsoft xbox 360 games?

Q. I want to know how to download and burn xbox 360 games. My friend says you don't need a mod chip to do it, but which websites can I download the games from? Anyone have any clue?
A lot of the games I will just be playing offline.

A. Hi~ please refer to this website if you want to burn xbox 360 games, hope it helps you.

http://burnxbox360games.com/

How much does Gamestop buy used Xbox 360 games for?
Q. My xbox just got the red ring of death and all of my friends have PS3's. So i am planning to sell all of my games and buy a PS3. I have 34 xbox 360 games and 2 original xbox games. Some are very new games but others are fairly old. I know that how much they buy each for depends on what game it is but i was just wondering what a rough estimate of how much I will get for each game.

A. i sold some xbox games not to long ago and they gave me 2-5 dollars each. rip off. xbox 360 games should be about 10 for the really old ones and about 20 for the new ones. by the way, if you have insurance you can still take it back and they'll give you a new one

Why are some xbox 360 games 60 dollars and others are less?
Q. Well, my question is pretty straightforward. Some xbox 360 games are 60 dollars, such as halo 3 or gears of war, and others are 50 dollars, like call of duty 3. Why is there a price difference?

A. Usually it's because of how long they've been out. After games have been released for a while, sales go down. To increase sales for the game, they lower the price. Some games from the launch of the 360 are down to $20. Also, some games are arcade games that are usually between $5-20.

If a xbox 360 game is $50 on the release date, most likely it's just a decision by the publisher.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment