Saturday, June 22, 2013

How much would I get for selling my xbox 360 and games?

Q. I have an Xbox 360 Elite with 250 GB hard drive.
These are the games that I own-
Lego Batman the Video game
Pure
Call of Duty MW2
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Top Spin 4
Halo 4
FIFA 2012
Call of Duty Black Ops

Plus one controller, but I guess that would go with the console itself...how much would I get if I sold all this to Gamestop? How much could I sell all this for on Amazon? Any tips on how to sell it for the maximum price? Im trying to save up for either the new xbox or PS4. Thanks!

A. 120 bucks. The XBOX you would get for 50 - 80 at least. Halo 4 is 20 The rest are all in the 1 digit range
EDIT: This is on gamestop.
~Kevin.
On Amazon you'll get 250 bucks for the XBOX if no damages or cracks.
Halo 4 would be 55
black ops 22 bucks.
cod MW2 15 bucks
And so and so

How much does a game case cost?
Q. I let my friend borrow my Batman Arkham Asylum game for xbox 360. The next time I went to his house, my case was completely torn up! I mean the plastic and and paper outside was ripped. I asked why, and he said he dropped it on the ground. I'm thinking about how much I should make him pay. Suggestions?

A. It depends. If the game disc is perfectly fine, you can't charge him that much. I would say probably around 5 dollars. If the game is also messed up then i would say charge him about 50 dollars because the game is kinda recent. Also ask him about the case because the plastic wouldn't rip by dropping on the ground.

How much could i sell my ps2 games to gamestop?
Q. I have 24 PS2 games 4 XBOX 360 games and 1 PS3 game that I want to sell

For Ps2 I have Ultimate Alliance, TimeSplitters 2, Mortal Kombat Shrolin Monks, Sonic Heroes, Red Faction, Madden 2002, Burnout Revenge, Marvel Nemesis, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Resident Evil 4, Star Wars Battlefront 2, SSX Tricky, Lego Batman, SSX 3, Smugglers Run 2, SmackDown Vs Raw 2008, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, CastleVania Curse Of Darkness, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater, Madden 09, Golden Eye Rogue Agent, NBA Live 2002, Smack Down Va Raw 2006

For Xbox 360 I Have Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare, Brink, Assasins Creed, Smack Down Vs Raw 2007

For PS3 I have Prince Of Persia

How Much will I get?

A. GameStop no longer takes PS2 games, systems, or accessories, so you will get NOTHING from them.

try a second hand store that accepts trades on used games, movies, CDs, and games or a pawn shop. but I'm telling you right now, you will get little to nothing for your sports games (that includes wrestling games).

but with the 360 and PS3 games, only GameStop can tell you, so take your games into them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment