Saturday, June 15, 2013

What is a fun shoot em up m game for the xbox 360 that is not very bloody/inapropriate?

Q. im only thirteen and i want a fun game for the xbox 360 that's not too bloody/inappropriate. I was thinking fable 2, i know its not a shooter and you can have sex in it *if u choose to. give me suggestions. i was thinking i should buy the orange box, but i dont know if the games are worth getting.
preferably with xbox live.

A. I wont get the orange box if i were you i would try these there are no blood as far as i know in them but how about Halo 3 (15+),Fracture (12+) OR Mass Effect (12+) I have like 60+ 360 games i normally go for 12+ games BTW i prefer horror games like F.E.A.R,Dead Space and BioShock well a bit of a mix of games my self =) hope my answer helped.

What are some fun zombie games on Xbox 360?
Q. Yo. I'm looking for some fun zombie apocalypse games for Xbox 360.
I just watched Zombieland and I've seen many zombie horror (and comedy) films.
I just really like zombie films. And I like guns too. So I'm looking for some games similar to the Resident Evil games. I have RE4 and will be getting RE5 when I get my Xbox.

But can anyone name me a bunch of similar games please?
Thanks a lot!

A. Calll Of Duty Black Ops
Call Of Duty World At War
Left 4 Dead 1
Left 4 Dead 2
House Of The Dead
Hope It Helped!
Black Ops And World At War Are Not Campaign Their Survival Mode
In World At War U Need To Buy Maps To Have Fun
Black Ops Zombies Maps That Come With Are Decent It Would Be Better With Downloadble

What are some good multiplayer xbox 360 games?
Q. I need to find a fun multiplayer game for the xbox 360 that is not a shooter or a shorts game. Have any suggestions?

A. The 'Soul Caliber' series is pretty good. It's a fighter in which you can create your own fighters with customized armor, weapons and special abilities. It has online and offline multiplayer modes. 2 players max.

The 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance' games are great. It's a hack-and-slash game very similar to the 'Gauntlet' arcade games, except you fight with comic book superheroes. It also has both online and offline multiplayer modes - max is 4 players.

If you're looking for specifically multiplayer games, check out my source. It's a database for all multiplayer games and how their multiplayer features work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment