Saturday, June 29, 2013

where can i repair my xbox 360 game with a circular scratch?

Q. i am looking for a place that will repair an xbox 360 game that has a circular scratch, i do not have money to buy a machine to fix it myself.

i know play and trade will but the closest one is 100 miles from me.

does gamestop?, or best buy?

A. Video game shops do a terrible buffing job. You need to use a professional source who will deep clean your disc.

I had this same problem and I used CDFixers.com. They refinished my Xbox 360 game for $1.95 + shipping and the game came back to me looking brand new and it plays flawlessly. Plus they guarantee their work.

I bought a brand new Arcade xbox 360.I put in the game disc and sometime you can hear some screehing noises? W?
Q. I bought a brand new Arcade xbox 360.I put in the game disc and sometime you can hear some screehing noises?
When i put in a reuglar dvd disc the xbox play the dvd movie but it will be shaking constantly vibrating.Does this mean the xbox is defect?

* 1 second ago
* - 4 days left to answer.

A. Check to see if it's scratching your disks. Also it's better to have your Xbox horizontal rather than Vertical, I know from personal experience. Otherwise take it to Gamestop or wherever you go

How do you copy & transfer data from one xbox 360 hard drive to another?
Q. We have an Xbox 360 system in our house. For my brother as one of his graduation gifts, he got a brand new Xbox 360 to use for his dorm. He wants to transfer all of his saved games and downloaded content to his new hard drive, but he also wants to keep the data on the old one so we don't lose anything after he goes to college. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

A. You can spend $80 and buy a brand new 120 gig hard drive that comes with a transfer cabel, but that transfers the ENTIRE contents of one hard drive to the other.

The only other way would be to buy a memmory card and do it like that.

wk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment