Thursday, June 20, 2013

Why don't they have a MLB simulation game for the xbox 360 from the madden and nascar creators?

Q. i really wanted to know this because i love the psp version of mlb 09 and i wanted to have a baseball simulation on my xbox 360.
i dont understand why they would do that, can someone please tell me?

A. To answer your question, MLB 09 is made by Sony so Sony who makes the PS3 won't let it come out on XBOX or Wii. Try the MLB 2K series. These are usually good games. 2K9 comes out on March 2, 2009. Happy Holidays to you.

2K Sports
http://2ksports.com/

360 Baseball Games
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=133+159

How much money will I get at Game Stop if I exchange the following games?
Q. I'm exchanging 5 games at Game Stop and I want to know how much money I'll get for them. The Xbox 360 games I'm exchanging are Madden 09, Nascar 09, and Nascar 08. The Gamecube game I'm exchanging is Mario Party 6. The Wii game I'm exchanging is Mario Kart Wii.

A. If you are lucky you might get 10$. Im not joking, gamestop rips you off pretty bad. You can probally get 30$ for trading halo 4. Try ebay, amazon, future shop, and best buy. Anything is better than gamestop

How do update my NASCAR 2011 The Game?
Q. I have an XBOX 360, and I want to install the patch of NASCAR 2011 The Game to it, I bought it, downloaded it, but nothing is updated. Any suggestions of what I do?

A. An update/patch shouldn't cost anything. Perhaps you downloaded some extra game content that is unrelated to the fix. You should check your download history.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment