Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How do you record playing xbox 360 game to put online?

Q. How do you record playing xbox 360 games to make a montage? without a digital camera!

A. To record yourself playing an Xbox 360 game you will need a capture card.(It streams whatever is on your TV to your computer.) They have a very wide price range depending on the video quality. On halo3 there is an online service that grabs videos off of your file share for free.(geevee.com)

How do i play xbox 360 games that I downloaded from torrents onto my computer?
Q. so i downloaded a game through torrents and its a bunch of .rar files. i have winrar but i was wondering how could the game exist through a bunch of .rar files? when i extract them all will i be able to play the game using my pc? is there some kind of software that enables me to play xbox 360 games? what do i need to do?

A. First, you have to have a flashed Xbox 360. If you 360 isn't flashed, I'd suggest either ordering one (I sell them - e2thejdot@yahoo.com) or going to 360mods.net (link under source) and figuring out how to do it yourself. You're gonna spend roughly the same amount if you don't have all the parts though.

Also, I'd suggest from experience that you watch where your download your games. itchycats.com is a safe site. If the game doesn't have the right stealth packs on it, Microsoft will be able to track it and you'll be banned from Live.

Is it possible to play downloaded xbox 360 games without burning them?
Q. I was wondering if it were possible to play xbox 360 games that I downloaded through my computer. I mean connecting my computer to my xbox 360 through maybe a usb cord and making the xbox 360 act as if it put in the disk of the downloaded file. Thanks in advance.

A. No you can't but you can flash your xbox 360 DVD drive so you can play games off any disk that's what I do




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment