Sunday, June 16, 2013

What are the best shooter games coming out that have online play for xbox 360?

Q. im looking for some good xbox 360 games coming soon in 2010. im looking for shooters that have online play (xbox LIVE). and give me some info on the character customization in Black Ops and the new zombies mode.

A. Try to this website you can find more options here :
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=xbox+360+games&x=0&y=0&sprefix=Xbox+&ih=10_2_0_2_1_0_0_0_0_1.56_384&fsc=7&tag=top-gamer-20

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=xbox+games&_sacat=0&_dmpt=Video_Games_Accessories&_odkw=Xbox+360+Wireless+Network+Adapter&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1311&tag=top-gamer-20

How much would I get if I sell my Xbox 360 and wii?
Q. I have 15 xbox 360 games and 2 wii games.

Where would be the best place to sell them other than Ebay,amazon and craigslist?

A. I totally recommend Amazon. Sell every item separately and the sales will fly so fast. I've sold all my XBOX games and accessories there. I recently sold the Wireless Network Adapter for XBOX 360 for approx. $70 and it sold within hours.

Good luck.


Also, whenever you ship something to a customer I recommend using delivery tracking. Avoid being scammed by someone lying about not receiving a package.

How much can I get for selling two xbox 360 controllers at gamestop?
Q. How much can I get for selling two Xbox 360 controllers at gamestop? I'm done with my Xbox, it doesn't really work, and I'm selling the games and accessories I have for it so how much can I get for 2 controllers? Thanks in advance.

A. Probably about $10 per controller or less. They never pay what it's worth, then again they are in the business to make money. Your best bet is to sell online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment