Saturday, June 1, 2013

What are some other Xbox 360 role-playing games?

Q. So the games I've played are Fable 3, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 1 & 2, and Dead Rising. I've heard that Oblivion is a great role playing game. I'm so sick of the shooting games and I really want to try some other role playing games. I only have like 5 games for Xbox 360 and their mostly shooting ones. What are some good role playing games?

A. Dragon Age is a very good RPG, as is Oblivion. Oblivion is very long, it's an open world so you can explore and basically do whatever you want, and it has massive replay value.

Also, Final Fantasy 13 for the Xbox360 was pretty good.

Have fun gaming!

Why aren't there any role playing games for the Xbox 360 and, PS3?
Q. I have always been a big fan of Role Playing games especially the Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy series.

Are these gaming system going to no longer consider Role Playing game fans? The only reason why I have not bought either system yet is because, the have not released any role playing games that I know of.

A. Xbox 360 RPG's:
Fable 2
Infinite Undiscovery
Star Ocean: the last hope
Last Remnant
Phantasy Star Universe
Final Fantasy XIII (TBD)

PS3 RPG's:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Dragon Age: Origins (october)
White Knight Chronicles (TBD)
Final Fantasy XIII (TBD)

What are some good Role playing games?
Q. What are some good role playing games for the Computer and Xbox 360?
I already play guild wars, fable and oblivion.

A. http://maidmarian.com/Sherwood.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment