Thursday, June 27, 2013

What gaming console will be best to buy in 3 months?

Q. I used to have a PS2 and currently have a WII. Now I want have a new gaming console and want to buy it in 3 months. What gaming console(example: XBOX 360, PS3 etc) should I buy? And Why? And is there any new console coming soon?
Please help me out here. :)

A. For me i would get the Xbox 360 because it has tons of games and great community of players but you need to pay $60 to be online. Its okay and you wont regret in purchasing it.

Best deal for XBox 360 after research. Check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6EE4U/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=blasuo-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B003O6EE4U

See here for a very good article from an actual owner, see how he says about XBox 360 latest bundle.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2LPXVB8D3ZIAV/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B003O6EE4U&nodeID=&linkCode=&tag=blasuo-20

If you still want the PS3 because of Blu-ray and Free online when playing games. Check out the best deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0K956/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=blasuo-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=B002I0K956

Will they still make xbox 360 games after the Xbox one release?
Q. That's my question pure and simple. I know new games are going to be coming out soon after the release, are the game companies going to make Xbox 360 copies aswell as for one?

A. Microsoft has said they will, but they neglected to say for how long. In my opinion they will support it for a good while after the Xbox One launches because it's an extra source of revenue. Microsoft loves their money.

What is the name of the xbox 360 game coming soon that has you building traps to defend your castle?
Q. I seen it on xplay coming soon but i missed the name. By the looks of it you have to plan out your defense to keep out the computer.
It isnt a xbox arcade game it is a full game on the xbox 360 and PS3

A. i think your talking about castle crashers?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment