Thursday, July 4, 2013

What are some good shooting games for the xbox360?

Q. I got an xbox 360 and i want to know some good shooting games for it. I already know about halo, call of duty, and gears of war but is there any other pretty good ones?

A. Dude, come on.

Bioshock
Orange Box
Lost Planet
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (amazing game)
Rainbow Six: Vegas


You can also go back and get Call of Duty 2/3, they're both really good, and the original Halos. There are tons of other FPS games, but these are the only ones ive had tons of fun with.

Good shooting game on the xbox 360 rated e 10 or teen?
Q. My parents wont let me play violent shooting games on my xbox 360. Do you guys have any ideas. It can't be like Graw of Battlefield 1943 though.

A. I suggest Time Splitters 2. It has an awesome story mode and amazing graphics, and your mom won't complain because it has no blood!

First person shooting games for xbox 360 with 15 years age limit?
Q. I'm a 14 year old girl turning 15 this summer and I would really like some more games for my xbox 360. Not a big fan of battlefield heroes.

What do you guys think?

A. Game fly. Ask your mom and dad about getting it (:
You can try games before you buy them (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment